- RSS Channel Showcase 3687750
- RSS Channel Showcase 9147594
- RSS Channel Showcase 8844279
- RSS Channel Showcase 6250831
Articles on this Page
- 08/25/15--13:41: _Less Work + More Im...
- 09/10/15--11:54: _What To Do When A C...
- 12/07/15--13:15: _Big News At RPM
- 12/10/15--14:07: _Sustainable Touring...
- 12/16/15--10:59: _$450k Raised For Ju...
- 06/07/16--12:31: _Death Cab for Cutie...
- 02/01/17--14:29: _Our First 100 Days,...
- 08/25/15--13:41: Less Work + More Impact. Tips from RPM.
- 12/07/15--13:15: Big News At RPM
- 12/10/15--14:07: Sustainable Touring & Climate Change
- 12/16/15--10:59: $450k Raised For Justice Organizations
- 02/01/17--14:29: Our First 100 Days, Powered By RPM
At RPM, we know that TIME continues to be one of the biggest obstacles to incorporating activism and philanthropy into your work. And while we can’t add more hours to your day—we can help maximize the time you do have.
Trump plays Neil Young and R.E.M., and then Kim Davis & Mike Huckabee play Survivor--all without permission from the artists or rights holders. Will politicians ever learn to ask first? Probably not. So here’s what artists can do.
The post What To Do When A Campaign Uses Your Recorded Music Without Permission appeared first on RPM.
RPM is excited to announce a transition in staff leadership. Jessica George -- who has been running addRPM, our signature artist philanthropy program -- has been named Executive Director effective January 1.
Whether you’re playing clubs, theaters, or stadiums, there are ways that you can make your tour more eco-friendly.
From adding a donation to every ticket sold on tour to special merchandise items, artists were on the forefront of the most pressing issues today.
In response to North Carolina’s HB2 (aka the “bathroom bill”), Death Cab for Cutie and Chrvches are donating all proceeds from their NC dates to the Freedom Center for Social Justice and Southerners On New Ground (SONG), two organizations rooted in North Carolina working to support LGBTQ folks standing up against HB2. “We are incredibly distressed by HB2 and...
The post Death Cab for Cutie and Chvrches Support North Carolina Organizations appeared first on RPM.